10.28.2008

Organized Chaos

It's been a while since I have posted.  Sorry to those of you waiting on baited breath for what I might say next. ;)   

I was reading a friends blog post today (Killing Churchianity) and, for a second, thought I wrote it.  He was writing about how organized chaos has entered his life.  I can say that I feel the same way.  

I finished the first school session a few weeks ago with straight A's, marking the first time I have EVER had straight A's in my life. Unless you count that "How to be ridiculously good looking" class I took.  Aced that one!  

With the second session of school starting the very next day,  and requiring a little more effort than the first session, I am finding it difficult to fit everything I want to do and everything I need to do in.  The hardest part is that if I don't get to do the things I want to do, the things I need to do aren't nearly as much fun.  

I have to hand it to Gigi.  With the amount of time I have to devote to work and school, she tends to get the short end of the stick.  She has been a real trooper and supporter of it all.  There are times when it wears on her, but I know she understands.  

We have hardly seen each other in the last few weeks. :( When we have seen each other, it's been in a group setting.  Thankfully we have a date planned for Saturday night!  I am really looking forward to it.  What we do is still up in the air, but I like to be pretty creative (and secretive) when I plan our dates.  It's fun for me to see the anticipation on her face!  

Anyway, as chaotic as life is, it is comforting to know that I have someone standing by my side.  Even though she may be frustrated from time to time, I know that she loves, encourages, and supports me.  The next four months will be tough, but I will trade four months of frustrating time for a lifetime of Gigi any day. :) 

I love you, Honey!!!

No comments: