12.17.2008

Kobe, Fisher, Odom, Bynum, Sasha, Raddi, Farmar, Ariza...

Josh and I LOVE watching Laker games together, especially when accompanied by PIZZA, and by fellow laker fans (Angelo, Heather...). We always talk about going to a game together, but we had yet to make it up to LA for one. The Friday after Thanksgiving I decided to grab a set of tickets and surprise Josh with a trip up to the Staples center to see our Lakers kick butt in person. Unfortunately, the deal didn't come with pizza (stupid arena closed CPK for the night...), so it wasn't like every other Pizza/Basketball night of ours. We did manage to find oversized hot dogs, beers, and sodas at the game, though, so we were just fine. Although our seats were high up in the Staples' Center, we still had an awesome view of the court, and we got to see the Lakers come from behind with a shooting spree in the third quarter to take the game away from the Dallas Mavericks. Here are some pics of the evening. What a FUN night....!!


Driving to the game... I promise, I'm watching the road!


The Tickets!


Josh out in front of the Staples Center text-bragging to his friends about where we were and what we were doing...


The view from our seats. Pretty purple...pretty gold...Pretty Lakers...


This is as far as I could get my camera to zoom in...


Josh and I having a blast!

Laker Girrrrls....
We WON!!! I feel bad for whoever has to clean that mess up...

No comments: