8.27.2008

Why so serious...?!

We saw Batman for the second time last weekend. This time, though........on IMAX. Wow! I don't quite appreciate the better sound and picture quality the way Josh can, but I can tell ya one thing--the Joker is scarier than normal when he's that much larger. When you have to turn your head from the left to the right just to see either end of his smile (which is huge, I know), its a little intimidating. I love the movie, but the best part of seeing it again was getting to really watch Heath Ledger's performance. Amazing.
Now that I've seen Batman twice (even though I loved both time), I figure that can count as "2 of Josh's movie nights", and therefore I can drag him to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" with me (for my second time...hahaha) and then to see "Nights in Rodanthe" (the latest movie by the author of The Notebook...and with Diane Lane and Richard Gere...now THAT'S going to be a real winner). HA, you think I'm joking...but I'm not. Get excited for the upcoming weekends, Honey!

2 comments:

Angelo said...

Should I feel guilty for playing a role in this.....nah screw that. Josh is going to love SOTTP2 anyway.

Mountain Man said...

The Joker:


"How about a magic trick?

I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.

Ta-daa! It's... it's gone. "