2.21.2012

CRAZYaboutYOU

IT WAS HUGE! you on both knees, a bright, shiny rock in little black box, june running wild, flashes in the background, big hugs and kisses, champagne, family, friends, excitement and joy in ridiculous amounts!

but i remember the sweet, loving embrace we had after we walked into the surprise party.

IT WAS HUGE! you at one end of the aisle, me at the other, people smiling, a train following me, my girls to my left, your guys to my right, champagne, family, friends, excitement and joy in ridiculous amounts!

but i remember running into your arms behind the bushes after the ceremony--our own little moment together. "we really did it!" we said...

IT WAS HUGE! you holding my hand tightly, counting 1-2-3-PUSH, doctor's yelling, nurses running, grandparents crying, tequila celebration, family, friends, excitement and joy in ridiculous amounts!

but i remember the gentle kisses on my forehead as we stared lovingly together at our little blessing.

THANKS FOR THE HUGE, LIFE CHANGING MOMENTS.

but, even more so, thanks for those special little moments i cling to that remind me of how blessed we are to be each other's companions in this crazy world!

i love you, baby. happy 3 year anniversary!

No comments: