8.14.2008

Once upon a time...

If you're reading this blog, its probably because you know Josh and I, and I probably told you about our new blog. First off, this use of the word "our"...exciting...yet not truly claimable (word?) for another few months. The wedding's on February 21 and I can't wait. We've got the location, the wedding party, the food, the honeymoon, the dress, the guest list, the officiant, and the colors... now its time for the details. I'll update this with the latest and the greatest every so often, but I won't overdo it...promise. I must say one thing, though--I am thoroughly distracted by the wedding planning! Just trying to live it up, as it will only happen once :-)

Every so often I think about the past month(s) and realize...dang, I'm busy. It seems to be the running theme in my life. And you know what? I STINKIN LOVE IT! I do. I love being busy and having everything scheduled. Am I sick? You know what it means though (other than the fact that I lack spontaneity ...)? It means I get to do a lot of cool stuff! Last night, I packed in dinner with my J-bird, a trip to Walmart for some good laughs at the so-called "wedding section", and a shopping trip to the Chick's Annual Tent Sale. The night before... a solid workout, cooking and eating with Mom-n-Pop, and a casual trip to BigLots (I know, I'm a lover of the cheesy cheap stores... Josh thinks I settle for crappy things...he's right. But they sell OXO there now!!! That's stuff you find at Bed Bath and Beyond. I mean, really!? I can't pass that up for $3 a peice!) In any case, I've realized this planning this is not a bad problem to have. It may mean I'm addicted to my virtual calendar, but it let's me hang with the people I care to hang with and still get my own stuff done. Just a head's up though... I usually take about a four-day notice to hang out.

My blogs will get better. Just give me time. I had to squeeze this in unexpectedly. I hadn't blocked out any time for this one...... . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: